- MPD57 reviewed Octane Jungle. Webcomic Overlook covered Ulysses Seen and Gastrophobia.
- Eye on Comics reviewed Silber Media mini comics and Madinkbeard covered Pettit Trait.
- Scott McCloud points us toward the work of Kane Lynch.
- Webcomic Overlook brings us ten tips from Scott McCloud and A Nickel’s Worth offers us twenty questions with various artists and I can’t get enough of question six. Meanwhile, Life of Darrell talks about his experience with constructive criticism in reviews and Precocious Curmudgeon promotes spoiler warnings in interviews. This Week in Webcomics asks us how we prefer to read our digital comics
- Someone named James113 may start a comic review blog… The comics available severely outnumber the available reviewers, so I’m all for it. There is also some discussion on what to review, how to review and how much criticism to include. Pretty interesting stuff. There is also this thread which asks if it’s better to have a bad review or no review.
- PC Weenies hawks Rebootus Maximus, Daily Blog Tips shows us 26 Geek Tees and StripShow 2.0 was released.
- What do you suppose it would take to have a high fidelity comic site? (I assume the convenience end is covered sufficiently by the vast majority of webcomics.)
- And despite Kleefeld’s claims to the contrary, being invulnerable to lightning IS a superpower.
Strip News 8-7-9
August 7th, 2009 | Strip News