There may be some things we can learn from our fellow artists…
- Benzilla points out an interesting use of word balloons.
- Art in Sequence discusses how longform comics don’t have to be slow.
- If you’re just at the point where you need to pick a domain name for your comic, here is some help. I would probably use the ideas you get more as something to work with, not final products.
- I love seeing the process that other artists go through to create their strips. Sometimes, it’s the little things like the balance between picture and text.
- The Webcomic Asylum has some tongue-in-cheek tips for giving your comic and ending when you can’t think of a good joke.
- Invaluable. Beyond price. 25 Essential Expressions worksheet, thanks to fluffy! See an example here
- Great ideas about color blending.
- And the best tip of all comes from Crackwalker.