Lots of quick bites in today’s Strip News…
- If you’re looking for a one-stop page that lists webcomic blogs, visit the Webcomic Blog List. At the top, it makes the point that many people start blogs but then abandon them. There’s nothing more annoying than bookmarking a site that never updates. The Webcomic Blog List is updated weekly (and open to suggestions, if you have any.)
- Courtesy of the Walrus Magazine, we get a mental snapshot of what it’s like to be an artist. I’m sure that you’ll agree that when you are drawing, your mind wanders into the most interesting places.
- Speaking of artists, the place where Superman was born needs some work or it will likely be demolished. I mention it as your once in a lifetime chance to save Superman instead of Superman always saving you. They accept donations, but you can also bid on Superman item auctions or purchase a shirt.
- Ever wondered what it would be like to be married to a professional artist?
- Wonder how to get the best use out of Project Wonderful? The Floating Lightbulb has more analysis about ad views and visitor counts.
- Sad news. Is it even possible to make any more Peanut’s movies?
- In more positive news, we may see a movie comeback of an old favorite and possibly another superhero movie franchise starting up.
- Comic Fencing has reviews on Edgar Allan Poo today.