This week is absolutely unbelievable with the amount of news items I want to feature. I cut them down to those things I could simply point you to or are time sensitive. The rest I have filed away to post on later dates as separate posts.
- First, Casey and Scotty is no longer on hiatus and is updating weekly. There’s a great new site design and a bunch of other changes to gawk at. In a few weeks, I’ll be updating the review I originally did of Casey and Scotty to tell you what I see.
- Also, check out Dub, a brand new black and white, borderless comic updating Mon-Fri.
- TokyoPop has Star Trek Manga for you to look at for free. Click on the book’s cover to launch the player. It will show you a double page, black and white spread.
- The Webcomic Overlook reviews Ding! I’m not sure I would review that artist’s comic, so if you like Warcraft you’ll want to see that review there.
- The Daily Cartoonist links to an interview with Mort Walker of Beetle Bailey fame.
- Want to meet the cast of Spider Man 4? Maybe you can be an extra during a scene? Maybe go to a fancy dress party? Read more about it on ComicMix.
- ComicSpace is looking to hire. Do you have the qualifications and live near NYC? It’s a good opportunity…
- I found some more reviews and general news thoughts on TWIW.
- MPD57 covers Zuda’s Night Owls.
- It would be tough to top this article if you’re looking to improve your comic. I have more articles to show you from The Floating Lightbulb, but you can beat me to it by clicking around the site.
- Comic Fencing should be showing the newest reviews of Been Better by the time you read this.
Stop back for my redo-review on Sunday. Enjoy this last bit of summer.